Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day 2008


Well, our Christmas did not turn out quite as planned this year. Isabelle, Jackson and I all got sick earlier in the week, and following our doctor's orders, we decided to cancel Christmas dinner at our house and move it to Mom and Dad's. I was very depressed and upset about this decision, but at the end of the day, it felt like the right thing to do-poor Jackson's hospital visits have done permanenet damage to my Mom Worry-O-Meter and the thought of her getting exposed to something on top of what she already had was too much for me. Plus, although Jackson was much improved by Christmas day, Isabelle and I were not-in fact, I think I got the worst of it, I'm still not feeling good. Luckily, the fam totally understood and had a great day without us (that didn't come out right, but you get the idea). They actually wanted us sick people to stay home and drop Jackson off to hang out with Charlie (who was cracking me up on the phone that night saying Choo Choo and Tweet Tweet in the cutest voice in the whole world) and the gang but we decided since Patrick's parents ended up coming up that day that we should all stay home. Anyway, I hope all of you out there had a great Christmas and I promise I'll make it one of my top priorities to blog more in 2009!



Guess who rolled over on Christmas day? And hasn't done it since, just like her brother!

Jackson showing Isabelle how to get down, get funky. Ignore the hideous person in the blue shirt with the totally red nose from blowing it 800 times that day.

I feel a tutu in someone's future!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

BSchniz said...

I'm so sorry you guys were sick for Christmas. :( But for sick people you guys all look great! I can't believe how big Isabelle is getting already, and Jackson looks like he absolutely adores her.

Love and miss you KC people!

GAB