Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Top 3 Reasons I haven't blogged since March...


1) You're looking at it. Thanks to the wonderful Nana and Papa Johnson (who we are eternally greatful to) we are now the proud owners of some serious backyard entertainment. I think I love it more than the kids do:)

2) Jackson, Isabelle and I have been sick pretty much since March. Not quite, but since Easter at least. First Jackson got a cold, then Isabelle, then I somehow got strep throat (I'm pretty sure I picked that up at Children's Mercy Urgent Care the night we took Isabelle in because she had a fever-they suctioned her out and sent us home, but apparently not without a parting gift for me). Then we were all okay for about a week; then Jackson split his chin open at Charlie's 2nd birthday party (which was tons of fun); 6 hours later, he had 3 stitches; 3 days later he had another cold (gotta love that Children's Mercy waiting room!) Isabelle and I of course got it; Isabelle's is still clinging to a cough,
but is otherwise good. She started crawling & pulling herself up about a week ago, so any free time I had just went right out the window; I spend my days following her around trying to keep her from getting a concussion.
*As you may have noticed, Patrick remained unscathed throughout the wave of illness that hit our house. Don't worry, he had to deal with me and 2 sick kids; that was punishment enough.

3) I'm lazy. And I promise it own't take me that long next time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: