Wednesday, March 4, 2009

An ode to our Gab

My Aunt Becky, who is Jackson and Isabelle's GAB (Great Aunt Becky, duh) took a picture a very long time ago of her oldest daughter Jen. She was sitting on the floor, just looking at a book with the sun shining on her. It's one of my favorite pictures ever; I think of it every time I pick up my camera to take a picture of my kids. So here is my lame attempt to recreate that magic shot with my own daughter (of course, GAB's picture didn't have a GeoTrax train or a Jackson in the picture, but it's about as close as we can get at this house). She's a great mom and photographer, and a great aunt too. We love you GAB (and Jen too, of course; pretty much we worship the whole Schnizler clan, to be honest:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

BSchniz said...

OK, first of all...how did you sneak this blog entry in. I promise I check it every day! Next, I LOVE the picture, and I love that there's a Jackson in the picture!! Finally, I worship you guys...you all are the BEST in my book. :-)